This post is also available in:
Tamil (தமிழ்) Sinhala (සිංහල)
Yep! It’s time for yummy and Healthy Chickpea Salad. This simple chickpea salad is uplifting, filling, and an absolute meal for a healthy lunch. Made with Chickpeas, bell peppers of all colours, cherry tomatoes, Carrot, fresh herbs, Red onion, and crisp cucumber, every bite tastes warm and delicious. Eating it never fails to brighten your mood.
Healthy Chickpea Salad recipe is a protein and fibre-rich healthy meal for weight loss. Also, it’s a lighter and on-the-go lunch recipe. This diary free chickpea salad lasts 3 to 4 days in your refrigerator, which means you can make it today, then tucked the leftovers in your refrigerator for fast, healthy meals whenever you need them. Spend few minutes to make this healthy salad and enjoy the great taste!
Healthy Chickpea Salad Nutrition Facts:
- Calories – 339.8
- Carbohydrate – 44.4 g
- Protein – 12.1 g
- Fat – 13.7 g
- Fiber – 8.8 g
- Total Energy – 1,427.16 KJ
- 1 Cup of Boiled Chickpeas
- 1 Medium Cucumber, Chopped
- 1 Bell Pepper, Chopped (Colour of Your Choice)
- 1/2 Red Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Carrot, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Cup of Cherry Tomatoes / 1 Big Tomato, Chopped
- 1 Cup of Freshly Chopped Parsley / Mint
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Tbsp Olive Oil ( Add as Per Your Taste)
- Salt and Black Pepper for Taste
In a large bowl, toss together chickpeas, cucumber, bell pepper, red onion, tomatoes, and parsley/mint. Mix all of them well then season the salad with salt and pepper. Finally, dress the salad with lemon juice and olive oil before serving. Your super delicious, Healthy Chickpea Salad is ready to munch on!
Buy the Raw / Ingredients: BuyFresh.lk | Saarakeetha.com | Thulsi Super seeds | Cargills | Your local shop
Healthy Chickpea Salad
- Healthy & Filling
- Nutritious Ingredients
- Easy Preparation
- Heatless cooking
- Store in refrigerator for 3 to 4 days
- Finding the ingredients
- Need some Paitence to make the finely chopped salad
Hasty and tasty! Delicious Vegan Salad!
Good food, leave your tummy satisfied!